How can you live life to the full without fretting that your four-legged friend isn’t getting the care and attention they deserve?
Hampstead Hounds to the rescue!
- We provide a wide range of services, matched as best as possible to the unique needs of you and your dog
- Our care can start from the moment your dog first arrives as a puppy, right through to the later years of their life
- We are here to support each aspect of your dog’s development. From training and socialising, to wellbeing and fitness
- You can have the utmost confidence in us, and our love of animals. We do a lot of canine-focused community work, participating in fundraising events and judging at dog shows
For a better dog life balance
Our ad hoc pet sitting service allows you to live life to the full without worry, guilt or the feeling that you must hurry home.
Meeting friends in the evening or popping away for the weekend is no problem – we’ll give your dog all the care it needs, keep it company and, based on what we know about it already, arrange fun activities we’re sure it’ll like.
You’ll enjoy yourself all the more knowing that your pooch is having a good time too.
Helping your hound get well soon after illness or an operation
Dogs are extra demanding when they get sick or injure themselves, but you may struggle to find the time to be there for them. No problem – at Hampstead Hounds we have lots of experience in this department
- We can take your dog to the vet if it’s not convenient for you to do so yourself
- We have spent a lot of time caring for dogs that are recovering from an operation or a major illness
- Giving your dog post-operative or regular medication is all part of our service.
- Every member of our team is first aid trained
- We have close connections with an animal physiotherapist
- We can provide tailored walks to help get your dog safely get back into an exercise schedule
Vet appointments and medical emergencies
Dogs don’t get sick, or injure themselves, at times to suit you. But the good news is we’re here to help.
We can take your dog to the vet for pre-booked appointments if you have to be at work or elsewhere.
If it’s something unexpected but urgent we’ll do our best to help you out – just give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
Accredited Professional dog training
Christiana, founder and owner of Hampstead Housesitters and Hampstead Hounds, has recently been accepted on this intensive course to become a fully qualified dog trainer.
The course starts in the summer of 2019 so soon we’ll be able to offer our clients and their hounds even more help in this area.