How can you live life to the full without fretting that your four-legged friend isn’t getting the care and attention they deserve?
Dog Smarts is here to help you with our private dog training and behaviour consultations. Run by the founder of HH, Chrissie is a Victoria Stillwell Academy Certified Dog Trainer with 6 years of working with and caring for a wide variety of dogs.
We believe that effective communication with your dog is key to setting you both up for success. Our mission is:
- to empower you and your dog with the knowledge, confidence and skills to enjoy a happy and balanced life together
- to help strengthen the human-animal bond
- to provide real world solutions to unwanted behaviours
- to treat your dog as an individual
Current services being provided during Covid-19 are:
- TRAINING WALKS – let us take your dog out, and do the training for you
- ONLINE CONSULTATIONS – using live and in person video conferencing
- ONE TO ONE CONSULTATIONS – in person training sessions, outside in the fresh air
- PUPPY PACKAGES – help your new arrival get the best start in life
Behaviours we can work on together include:
- Reliable recall, loose lead walking, calm and polite greetings, foundational life skills, settling.
For a better dog life balance
Our ad hoc pet sitting service allows you to live life to the full without worry, guilt or the feeling that you must hurry home.
Meeting friends in the evening or popping away for the weekend is no problem – we’ll give your dog all the care it needs, keep it company and, based on what we know about it already, arrange fun activities we’re sure it’ll like.
You’ll enjoy yourself all the more knowing that your pooch is having a good time too.
Helping your hound get well soon after illness or an operation
Dogs are extra demanding when they get sick or injure themselves, but you may struggle to find the time to be there for them. No problem – at Hampstead Hounds we have lots of experience in this department
- We can take your dog to the vet if it’s not convenient for you to do so yourself
- We have spent a lot of time caring for dogs that are recovering from an operation or a major illness
- Giving your dog post-operative or regular medication is all part of our service.
- Every member of our team is first aid trained
- We have close connections with an animal physiotherapist
- We can provide tailored walks to help get your dog safely get back into an exercise schedule
Vet appointments and medical emergencies
Dogs don’t get sick, or injure themselves, at times to suit you. But the good news is we’re here to help.
We can take your dog to the vet for pre-booked appointments if you have to be at work or elsewhere.
If it’s something unexpected but urgent we’ll do our best to help you out – just give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.