Would you like to enjoy a better dog-life balance?
We provide you with
the best of both worlds
We step in giving you the freedom to work, relax and holiday when you choose.
Knowing that your dog is well looked after in your absence.
- An experienced team that’s genuinely passionate about what we do – your dog will return home happy and well exercised
- A bespoke service – we build up a great relationship and rapport with your dog, paying close attention to their specific needs, age and preferences
- Varied and fun filled walks that provide a regular routine for your dog whilst ensuring they are stimulated and well socialised
- All our walks are done on foot from pick up to drop off
- An excellent reputation throughout London – plenty of references from satisfied and happy clients
– Alicia, Hampstead
Scott and Claire – Primrose Hill
Rez and Megan – Belsize Park
Caroline – Swiss Cottage
Lucy - Hackney
Thank you Hampstead Housesitters for everything! I really couldn’t have asked for any more!
Maureen - Hampstead
She fed my older dog a special diet and assured me that she would be in touch with the Vet if needed. The daily emails and pictures of Charlie and Tucker out and about in London made me so happy. I really don’t think they missed us! I’m so happy that I found such a nice, professional, loving Pet and House Sitting company. Charlie and Tucker have been spoiled!!”
Nicola & Dan – Hampstead
We’d highly recommend Christiana and the Hampstead Housesitters team, and we feel happy and secure leaving our cats at home when we go away in the future, knowing they’re in safe hands with the best Cat Sitters in town.