A Message from HH
Our services during Covid-19 – June 2020
To keep ourselves and others safe all team members have carried out a CPD recognised certification in Covid-19 training. All services are being offered in line with the most up to date government guidelines.
CONTACT WITH NEW CLIENTS
We are engaging safely when taking new clients on board.
For all dog services we will arrange to meet outside on a walk to talk through your requirements.
For all Housesitting services we will carry out initial consultations via video conferencing.
HOUSE SITTING WITH CATS AND DOGS
We are offering all Housesitting services for when you need to travel. We expect high demand, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Hampstead Hounds continue to carry out dog walking, puppy and dog training, and puppy care services
Safety as ever is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to follow government guidelines
- Pre-planning pick up times, to minimise interruptions while you are working from home
- Handover of your dog will be done outside your home
- We have always used our trusty feet to get about, no busy vans to worry about
- One-to-one walks are available for those who prefer extra peace of mind
- Using our extensive knowledge of the area and Hampstead Heath to maintain the required social distance
- We continue to provide flexibility for our clients, so that your dog’s routine can work best around yours
If you are finding the Lockdown is adding extra pressure to your home timetable please get in touch to enquire about our Dog Walking, Puppy Care or Dog Training services