All Your Questions Answered
Either choose one of our questions below or submit your own and we will get back to you.
What are the advantages of having a professional Housesitter?
Being away from your home regularly can mean an increase in your insurance premiums, and most companies do not provide insurance if your home is left empty for more than 30 days.
If you have pets Hampstead Housesitters provide you with a positive alternative to kennels, catteries or relying on the goodwill of neighbours and friends. You may well feel more comfortable to arrange trips away, knowing that your home and pets are being well cared for by Hampstead Housesitters.
Why not just ask my friend or neighbour to keep an eye on things?
What is the protocol? Do we have a meeting to discuss things first?
How far in advance do I have to book your services?
Is there a minimum booking period?
If required could you provide a cleaning service when you are housesitting?
Do Hampstead Housesitters only cover the Hampstead area?
Is there a facility where you actually stay overnight?
What are the benefits of keeping my pets are home rather than using a kennels or cattery service?
Why not just use a kennel or cattery?
- Pets are housed with limited space to move around freely.
- The stress related to staying in an unfamiliar environment;
with unfamiliar smells, sounds, people and other animals.
- The close proximity to other animals, who may expose your pet to a variety of health problems such as kennel cough or intestinal parasites.
- The feeding, attention and exercise for your pets is based on the schedule of the facility, not on your pets usual routine.
- Catteries and kennels can become expensive for owners of multiple pets.
- Exercise and one on one time are usually only provided at an extra cost.
- Boarding is unsuitable for puppies and kittens as they have a weaker immune system.